Monday, March 19, 2012

In a Rut

How soon the mighty can.... get stuck. I've had my first real "scale not moving" week and its not shocking why. I've had a few meals out, a few glasses of wine and just haven't been focused in the last week. I was excited to hit my 20 pound milestone but have since had a rough week personally and haven't had any energy or will to get in the kitchen and prepare food. I'm still eating a lot better than I was of course, but I have obviously experienced venturing out of the comfort zone.

One thing I've noticed is I'm really sensitive to the salt when I am eating out. Since Dukan is a low-sodium diet as well, it's really noticeable when I have a lot - and I feel it immediately. Salt is bad!

In other news, we are booked onto a Mediterranean cruise mid-June so I have a definite goal to work towards! Want to get into a bikini! (Mind you once I'm on the boat, all bets are off! Mama is eating!)

Wish me luck. I need some words of encouragement this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment