Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Overdue Update - Finally

I wish I had more motivation to blog, but I've just been so tired lately, it's the last thing I want to do. I'm still going strong, but have definitely had my share of cheat days as of late. I'm hovering at about 23 pounds lately, so as long as the scale is still going down, I'm happy. But I'll be honest, I have had zero desire to cook lately, and have just been slacking off due to that.

If anything, I've found that I'm not eating enough, so I think that's why I've only been losing about a pound per week, instead of 2-3.

On a very positive note, I've started skating again! Harrogate has started a Roller Derby team and I'm thrilled! I've gone 2 Sunday's in a row. I'm actually bummed that we don't have practice this coming Sunday (Easter). I always used to think that I'd be so much better/faster if I weighed less and I can definitely tell that my stamina and being lighter on the skates has really made a difference. I'm feeling faster than ever. I'll be excited to see what my 25 lap time is when I get to that point.

Other than that, not much new is going on. I'm still in between sizes so have had a hard time each morning putting on clothes. I still don't want to go shopping but I might have to soon and just try to find some good sales.

So yeah - getting a bit bored with the Dukan diet, but still staying pretty close to the concept, lots of protein and not many carbs. I've added in things like nuts here & there which has kept me a bit more sane. I really need to get in the gym more though! The Zumba instructor I loved is no longer teaching so that's one thing I haven't been doing.

Thanks again for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment