Monday, February 27, 2012

Overdue Update

I've been negligent with updating my blog. I know this. It's been a really tough few weeks but luckily I will be resting for the next few days. My trip to Paris was amazing and London was also great. I've definitely veered off course of my diet for the last week and a half but I'm still teetering between 16-18 pounds lost. I think all of the walking I've done has made up for my indulging a bit in food and drink. I had one of the best meals in my life in London at the Palm. I'm still thinking about this "Wedge" salad I had which was so good it should be a crime!



I'm not going to beat myself up for it as they were 2 trips that I have really been looking forward to and I didn't want to be miserable and counting calories the whole time. I'm having surgery tomorrow so the next few days will probably be filled with tea and toast (hospital food). Once I'm back on my feet, I plan to get fully back on the plan. I've been SO busy that cooking is the last thing I've wanted to do. At least I know that the diet does work and it will be motivating to start back up again knowing I'll probably dump off a few pounds just in the first week.

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you didn't beat yourself up. I ate in moderation when we were at Dover and I had fish n chips and a pint. But I still lost a pound! I went on the Attack phase last week, but in all honesty, I never really get off it. I will occasionally eat a salad here and there or green beans, but for the most part I stick with protein and yogurt and oat brand. I try to stay away from cheese and sour cream, but I have started up drinking more milk instead. I think this diet is so much easier than Weight Watchers. Keep up the good work and before you know it you will be in a 2 piece for summer! ;)

    ReplyDelete